|Enter with just 500 words!
The TechFest Accelerator offers a unique platform for small firms to pitch their innovative solutions to the industry. We want to hear from small companies with big ideas who can change the industry for the better. This year, we are delighted to be partnering with Mott MacDonald on the TechFest Accelerator.
What we’re looking for?
Does your company have an innovative and bold solution that will drive enhanced outcomes in any of the following areas? If so, we want to hear from you.
1. Water leakage – how can water companies direct resources more effectively to achieve leakage reduction targets?
2. Highways and railways O&M knowledge – how can digital twins help prevent the loss of asset and process knowledge when experienced O&M leave their roles?
3. Transport infrastructure carbon – how can a better understanding of supply and demand dynamics help to reduce transport emissions?
4. Energy efficiency and independence – in pursuit of net-zero carbon emissions, how can buildings and infrastructure assets a) reduce demand and b) become self-sufficient or net contributors of green energy?
5. Climate risk – how can risks to buildings and infrastructure assets (and the services they provide) be better identified and quantified; and how can those risks be managed/mitigated?
Five of the most innovative small firms in the UK will be invited to pitch their solutions live on stage at TechFest, in front of our Accelerator judging panel and the wider audience, who will put their questions to the pitchers before voting on their favourite pitch. The winner will be announced at the Festival gala dinner on the evening of Thursday 26 September.
Visit the website for further information and to view the complete criteria. Entries close Friday 23rd August. For help with your entry please call Emma Rowland on 020 3953 2108 or emailEmma.Rowland@emap.com
We look forward to receiving your entries. Good luck!